This Policy applies in connection with information collected for Porposea Inc . General Partnership, and their parks (each a “Park”) identified through www.porposea.com .
By providing us any personal information, and to the extent you do not opt-out of digital marketing and communications in accordance with the instructions stated below, you hereby consent to this Policy and any updates to it as will be posted on this webpage from time to time.
1. YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT
Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) may be collected when you choose to participate in a newsletter, or in any promotional, e-commerce, interactive activities offered, or purchases, as well as by your visit to one of our websites. PII collected may include:
· personal information (such as your name, address, e-mail address, and location); and,
· aggregate information (such as the number of users accessing a website on a daily basis).
You may provide us PII if you choose to participate in a newsletter, or in any promotional, e-commerce, or interactive activities offered, as well as by your visit to one of our websites. We may collect, aggregate and use PII across the websites and Parks.
(a) Automatically Collected Information
To make our websites work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Cookies are small text files that a website saves to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They enable the website to remember your actions and preferences over a period of time.
(b) Web Beacons
We may use PII (and aggregate information) for our own internal statistical, design, or operational purposes, such as to estimate our audience size or to measure aggregate traffic patterns as well as to understand demographic, customer interest, and other trends among our users. We may outsource these tasks to service providers; however, they may not use or disclose your PII for any other purposes.
When you purchase an item, merchandise, or a service, PII (which you voluntarily provide) is collected. It may include:
· first and last names;
· birthdates and/or birthdays;
· billing address;
· email address;
· phone number;
· credit card number; and,
· information related to any accommodation you request.
This information is then used to:
· complete your purchases;
· respond to your inquiries;
· subject to your prior consent, notify you regarding promotions or other information about us, i.e. to inform you about news, send you special offers, etc.;
· inform participants in a competition of prizes won; or,
· if you have made a booking, to send you information on products or services as a function of those previously purchased.
We do not otherwise share PII for commercial purposes, unless you have consented, for example at the time of collection or registration.
When we share PII for commercial purposes, we do so only if the recipient undertakes to exercise care to safeguard the PII equivalent to that which we exercise.
(ii) As Required by Law; For Protection
We may disclose any PII or aggregate information if:
· required to do so by law, including compliance with legal process served on us, or,
· such action is necessary or desirable to:
· protect or defend our legal rights and property, or those of our users, or,
· protect health and safety of our users, staff, service providers, or the general public.
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. These controls and choices include:
· You may change your choices for subscriptions, newsletters and alerts.
· You may correct, update and delete your registration account.
· You may update your preferences as to whether or not you wish to receive offers and promotions from us for our products and services, or products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
· You may choose to update your preferences as to whether or not to receive targeted advertising from many ad networks, data exchanges, marketing analytics and other service providers by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance
· You may request access to PII we hold about you and that we amend or delete it
· For other questions or to request access to your personal information, you may contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by following instructions provided in communications sent to you.
If you have provided PII to obtain products or services for personal, family or household use, you may request from us, once a calendar year, information about your PII that we shared, if any, with third-parties and businesses for their own direct marketing uses. Such information would be the categories of relevant PII and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared such PII for the immediately prior calendar year, e.g., a request made in 2017 will receive information regarding 2016 sharing activities. If you wish to obtain this information, you may e-mail email@example.com with “Request for Privacy Information” in the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you by reply to the e-mail address from which you sent the request. Not all information sharing is covered by this requirement, and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response. If you prefer to receive such information via regular first-class mail, please include such request in your email. We will not accept requests via telephone or facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled properly, delivered properly, or that do not have the complete information as here specified.
We may revise and update this Policy:
· if our practices change,
· as technology changes, or,
· as we add new services or change existing ones.
Updates to this Policy will be posted on this webpage (www.porposea.com/privacy-policy), and you agree that the posting of each update as such is sufficient notification to inform you of all changes included in the applicable update.
We will use information in accordance with the most current version of this Policy.
You are encouraged to print or download a copy of this document for your records.
Our websites are intended for use by individuals at least age 13. We wish NOT to collect PII from children under age 13. On occasion, we may specifically instruct children not to submit such information. Additionally, to request deletion of your child’s PII from our records, contact firstname.lastname@example.org . We will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our existing files.
If you have previously provided an e-mail address to receive email and would like to be removed from the list, Additionally, you may opt-out of receiving email by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email received from us.
If you have questions,
concerns, or comments about our Policy, you may contact us at:
Updated & Effective: June 3, 2019
©2019 All Rights Reserved